If you are female and you want to lose some fat, you have to include the best fat burning foods for women in your diet. They will help you to lose fat while also fulfilling lots of your other female needs.
Here are the top 10 fat burning foods for women. We will look at each of them in more derail and see how they can support your needs to ensure that you lose fat the healthy way.
- Fat free dairy products – One of the best foods that speeds up weight loss is fat free dairy products. It contains calcium that is said to be a weight loss accelerator. The calcium also ensures that your bones and teeth are healthy and strong and it will also protect you from osteoporosis.
- Whole-grain carbs – Whole-grain carbs are the better carb choice. They are high in fiber and will help you to keep fuller for longer. They will also ensure that you have all day energy.
- Lean protein – Lean protein like chicken, fish and lean red meats, are the building blocks of muscles. They will help you to build new lean muscle mass. The act of building muscles burns a lot of fat and it also speeds up your metabolism.
- Green tea – Green tea is said to help speed up fat loss and it may also reduce the amount of fat that your body stores. If the tastes is a bit funny to you, add some lemon or mint with it.
- Cinnamon – One of the main weight loss problems of women are cravings. When cravings strike, you are highly likely to give in and snack on something unhealthy. Cinnamon helps with cravings by stabilizing your blood sugar levels.
- Chillies – Another problem women have is a slow metabolism. Chillies can speed up the metabolism. Start slow with the milder chillies (Jalapenos) and work your way up the hotter ones.
- Ice cold water – Ice cold water can speed up the metabolism after you have consumed it. The body also burns calories trying to heat the water, so you will burn some calories as well.
- Spinach – Spinach is one of the healthiest veggies there is. It contains all the minerals,vitamins and nutrients that your metabolism needs to function well. And a well functioning metabolism will help you to burn more calories and fat.
- Oats – If you start your day with a bowl of oats, you will be full until lunch time. This will help you to snack less between meals and you will then save a lot of calories.
- Almonds – Almonds are the HoneyBurn healthiest nuts that there is. They also aid in weight loss and help to fight high cholesterol levels and also protects your heart.
These may be the best fat burning foods for women, but it doesn’t mean that they are the only foods that can help you to burn fat. There are many more different fat burning foods. So much so that I had to make a special report on the different types of fat burning foods – the different types, lots of examples and also guidelines to make the perfect fat burning diet that will help you to eliminate fat.